Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ahhhhh!


What a crazy and exciting Valentines Day weekend I had! I got engaged! Oh man I never thought I'd be the next one. I thought Jessica McMullin would surely be the one but she had me fooled. Carson popped the question at the Draper temple. At first being the smart girl that I am, I knew it was gonna happen. Who takes a girl to the temple at night and not come back engaged?! haha Then he told me he felt bad that he couldn't get me a ring for Valentines day so he got me these earrings from Claires. My first reaction was, "are you kidding me?!" but then I became supportive and told him I loved them and that it was okay he didn't buy me a ring. So we sat there in the cold trying to get my new earrings in my ear. After they were in, Carson proceeded to say, "now that you are wearing something of mine". He then knelled down and asked me to marry him! I was so excited and of course I said yes! I love him very much. He is the only man I know who has enough patience to deal with me and my moods. Mainly because he loves me. :) We are getting sealed in Las Vegas at the temple at 11am. I'm currently making a list of those in my family ward who I want to be there. I would love to know if you would want to come.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

What day???? I would totally love to be there! Congrats Raiven, pretty ring. I'm so happy for you!