Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its Been Awhile!




I got married!! Its so wonderful and he is soooo wonderful!! I'm so blessed. Anywho, now we are back in Logan for another year of school. I took the semester off to figure out if I still want to study psychology but Carson is still truckin' away. I just ended my job at dreadful Taco Bell and I'm so happy about that. I even got another job the same day that happened to be my last day at Taco Bell. God is good I must say. We love our family ward we are in. Its like being back in Vegas and hearing all the babies crying through sacrament. I have a calling as the Relief Society chorister and I have no idea why they called me as that! I know nothing about reading or leading music. Carson is the musical one, not me! He got a calling to be the ward choir director which fits him very well. Though it is a pain having him leave me an hour early before church but I do love to have the whole bed every once and awhile. Well this is about it until next time. Life is great!

No comments: