Thursday, January 7, 2010

This Lovely Vacation

Being home in Vegas and getting to all my wonderful ward members was a refreshing feeling. Though every corner I turned I heard about me dating a boy (oh that mother of mines spilling the beans!). The Christmas program was so cute. I love seeing the little kiddos get up and sing. My singles ward is particularly quiet so being back home was new. I also got to attend my singles ward back in Vegas and it was kinda weird but I went to support a friend going on his mission.

Anywho, me and Caitlin went to hangout with some of our high school buddies, it was fun. Everyone has grown up so much and all our boys seem to be taking the righteous road by all being on missions! I'm so happy for them. :)

So Carson came to Vegas on the 29th and it was amazing seeing him! Absents truly makes the heart grow fonder. He got to experience my crazy family and they loved him. I had to take him to two special women in my life to get the approval from: Marlaina Harris and Kata Dean. It went well, but Kata's interview did crack me up. Not to mention that I thought I was cool while at her house and tried to pogo on CJ's pogo stick and totally fell on my butt!

I had some great opportunities while being in the Salt Lake area at Carson's parents house to go to two different temples. The Draper and Jordan River temples are truly beautiful! I love being in the temple doing work for the dead and especially being there with Mr. Carson. :)

He is an amazing man. He cares so much about me and it shocks me sometimes. Never thought if I actually gave a GOOD guy a chance he'd be everything I needed. Its great, but I'll stop being mushy. haha

This is him at our house in Vegas.
Us in my apartment back at school.

1 comment:

Jana said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!