Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm so bad at this...

So its been a couple of months...
I've finished my second semester, almost froze to death, got a job at taco bell, fell in love, and didn't catch a major cold.

Yes you read it right! I'm in love. and he is amazing. His name is Carson Smith. We met through friends plus he's my Elder's Quorum President ;). We live in the same apartment building and didn't really even like each other in the beginning. BUT the Lord works in mysterious ways, and it all just worked out!

I can't believe how cold it is. Logan, UT is probably the coldest place in the world next to Alaska! I think I want to transfer to somewhere warm for Spring semesters up at USU.

So happy to be back in Vegas. There is nothing like sun shine and no SNOW!

2 comments:

cate said...

Uh hi, I want to meet your boy. Also, I agree, snow sucks.

Mikki said...

Wow! In love? SO fun! I love those first months in a new relationship, they're so exciting. Want to see pics!!! :)
It was so nice seeing you during the Christmas holiday here.
I miss seeing you're sweet face when you're away at school!!!