Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm so bad at this

So pretty much I suck at blogging but I want to be better! Most recently I've:
  • Attended the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication
  • Started my second semester at USU
  • Joined the Black Student Union (crazy that they have one in Utah)
  • Paid way too much money for school books
  • Went to Mississippi for a week in August
  • My mother started her MBA finally
  • Haven't been home since June
  • Dressed up for an 80's dance (hilarious)
  • Survived my aerobics classes (they are tough!)
  • Love my classes!
  • Caitlin came to visit me and Jess
  • My roommate is trying to fatten me up with her cooking
I'm loving school. It's qutie interesting having so many people on campus versus this past when there wasn't anyone here.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds like you are doing great! We miss seeing your beautiful self around here!

cate said...

you best believe i came to visit. and i'll do it again. shooooooot.