Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Long time no speak...

Yes yes I know, its been awhile since I've updated you on my life. Trust me, it isn't much. lol Well I'm finally an Aggie at Utah State and I'm almost done with my first semester. Its been an interesting experience being more than 30 min away from my mother but I'm managing. Umm the weather is awesomely better than Vegas but it is still humid than a motha! lol I'm taking three classes right now, Creativc Arts which the most time consuming class ever but I also have some operas under my belt. I'm taking a Astronomy class that has helped me identify where the north star is! lol And I'm taking a Nutrition class online...hate it.

I absolutely LOVE my singles ward out here. The people are so inviting and nice. And of course they love me because I stand out the most. Yesterday we had a water fight after FHE. Okay so I was very against getting my hair wet, but surely someone dumped a bucket on my head. It was WAR! lol It was cold but way fun. So I'll tell you about the guys I'm digging on. The elder's quorum president in my ward is a really really REALLY great guy! I like him alot BUT being around him makes me stupid nervous. lol I'm just gonna go with the flow for now.

Right now my Creative Arts we have to quickly put together a Shakespear play and its been stressful. We have chosen Taming of the Shrews. We are gonna fail...Wish me luck

No comments: