Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Catching UP

Camden has gotten so big as he inches toward his second birthday. He doesn't have a huge vocabulary but he babbles in his French baby babble all the time and points for the things he wants. I've been trying to survive the fatigue I sometimes feel being pregnant and chasing around my current stinker.
Baby #2 is one chill little guy in my tummy so far.
I'm at my halfway mark and growing larger. I never thought about how hard it would be to see my body expand again.
You work so hard after each pregnancy to get back into shape and then it just gets all stretched out again!
But I will be grateful since not every woman gets to physically experience growing a child within themselves.
I have been in full force battling with
Carson on another boy name.
He is a name Nazi but doesn't give name ideas haha.
It kills me!
With the last name Smith, I need unique boy names to take to the hospital.
Suggestions are welcome!
Next week I venture out, on my own, in an airport, with connecting flights, with my toddler, to visit my best friend Jess in California (check out her blog at halfofhalfacre.blogspot.com)
Wish me luck!

No comments: