Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fitness!

7 months have flown by! 
Camden is 20lbs and I have NOT lost any weight since I got back to pre-pregnancy weight! (which I am NOT pleased with) 
 I've tried the lowered calories diet. The only fruit and veggies diet, the no food for 3 days diet! Eek! none of that crap works! haha So I'm going to pick my rump off the couch and do some kickboxing (via onDemand!) and lower carbs this time around and see what happens! 
 SO I have found some help on the website http://www.kriskris.com/how-to-lose-weight-fast/  and I am helping if I take some of the advice, I will see results!
 I guess my biggest problem is.... MOTIVATION
 Running after Camden (who is QUITE the crawler/stander/knock everything down in SIGHT) adding school on (finals can't come quicker!) and wifely duties, daughter-in-law duties, projects, and serving ladies in the ward, working out is the LAST thing on my list! 
Sleeping is usually right at the top next to a slice a pizza (don't judge). haha Trying to shop and not be confident my your body is the PITS! So this is IT! 
Wish me luck and don't invite me to fatty food parties :)
 But the reason for my business and tiredom is this adorable FACE!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Oh honey, I haven't lost mine and it's been five years!!!!
I actually did lose 30 pounds a few years back and it was from decreasing my calories and increasing my fitness.
Unfortunately I found all thirty of those pounds again and then some!!! I'm just so lazy these days. I need some motivation!

Good luck though. Hope you have tons of success.

Mikki said...

btw.....he is SO adorable!